On February 8th, Celfocus opens its Headquarters’ doors to industry professionals and enthusiasts for a #bridgetalks event focused on the intersection of cloud computing, data analytics, and Generative AI. Co-hosted by Celfocus and Google Cloud, the "Next-Gen Cloud: Charting the Future with Data & Analytics and GenAI" event aims to dissect the buzz surrounding these technologies and highlight their tangible benefits for businesses, separating the hype from reality.
Whether exploring opportunities for data-driven decision-making or delving into the transformative power of AI, participants will gain valuable perspectives from industry experts representing both Celfocus and Google Cloud.
The event will take place at Celfocus Headquarters in Parque das Nações, Lisbon, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., inviting guests to dive into a morning of knowledge-sharing and networking. Afterward, there will be a lunch served on Celfocus Rooftop, offering attendees the chance to continue conversations and establish new connections.
For those unable to attend in person, remote participation is also facilitated, ensuring accessibility for a wider audience. Reserve your presence either on-site or remotely by registering here. The seats are limited and subject to confirmation, so make sure to save a spot by registering your presence.
See the schedule for the day:
- 9:30 - Welcome and Introduction with Bruno Silva Santos (Executive Director Global Business Development at Celfocus)
- 9:35 - Unleashing Business Value and Innovation with Generative AI & Google Cloud with Nuno Moreira (Cloud Partner Engineer at Google). In this session we will cover a brief history and a few misconceptions about Generative AI that can make you better understand its impact, show you examples of how these powerful technologies can deliver efficiency and accelerate growth, walk you through Google Cloud tools and how they can help jumpstart your Gen AI journey and share Google Cloud's latest AI advancements.
- 9:55 - Powering Generative AI: The Critical Role of Data Readiness with João Barata (Data & Analytics Offer Lead at Celfocus). To make the most of Gen AI it’s critical to ensure data is clean, well-organised, and accessible. Celfocus integrates analytics and artificial intelligence to accelerate business strategies with impactful use cases, demonstrating how these technologies can enhance efficiency and drive business growth. This insightful session will delve into the strategic imperatives of cloud adoption, robust data governance and the implementation of Data Ops to optimise the entire data lifecycle for Generative AI.
- 10:15 - Coffee Break
- 10:35 - Client Success Stories: Caixa Geral de Depósitos (João Garcês), Vodafone (Nuno Heitor) and EDP (Francisco Maria Santos)
- 11:35 - Round table and Open Discussion
- 11:55 - Closing Remarks and Next Steps with Pedro Silva (Executive Director Partnerships at Celfocus)
- 12:00 - Lunch at Celfocus Rooftop