CELFOCUS Omnichannel is a telco oriented solution, developed to ensure a consistent customer journey, regardless of the touchpoint. It covers sales and customer care scenarios for Assisted Channels (shops, call centres, partners, and field engineers) and Non-Assisted channels (eShop and self-care), supported by a common and smart platform, for a seamless cross-channel experience.
What’s new in CELFOCUS Omnichannel?
The latest version of CELFOCUS Omnichannel brings new enhancements aimed at improving the customer experience, journeys reuse, while addressing some of CSPs main priorities in terms of delivery model and cloud integration.Find out more here!
the Digital Customer
- Digital Mentality
- Always online
- Convenience, a seamless cross-channel experience
- Operational efficiency through cost reduction
- Fragmented customer experience
- Touchpoints dealt as silos
Who Benefits the Most
Their goal is to bring the customer experience to the digital age and function as an enabler and facilitator for transformation within the CSPs. CELFOCUS Omnichannel covers multiple channels and provides customers with a seamless and effortless experience.
Addressing the complexity and diversity of physical stores, this team looks for solutions supporting interface layer standardization and providing customers with a truly omnichannel experience. With an intuitive and easy to learn process-oriented interface, agents won’t need anything else other than CELFOCUS Omnichannel.
Looking for agility and speed without having to change the whole back-end infrastructure, the Head of IT values products with a high degree of adaptability and innovation. Developed for telcos with a rich library of out-of-the-box processes, CELFOCUS Omnichannel delivers solid results in less time.
- Direct is a powerful solution that covers complex shop, call centre and field engineer scenarios.
- Indirect is the right tool to expand your retail processes to your partners.
- eCommerce is a “do it yourself, any time” digital shopping experience that simplifies decisions.
- Self-Service is a self-service tool that stores customer history and status.
- is the smart foundation for a seamless Omnichannel experience.
- Product Catalogue consolidates a single view on product catalogue for all CELFOCUS Omnichannel touchpoints by leveraging the integration with the centralized product catalogue solution.
- Analytics provides a comprehensive view of what is happening, from a business and system perspective by delivering a set of telco specific KPIs.
CELFOCUS Omnichannel deploys in 9 months!
If you start now, you are only 9 months away from delivering an unparalleled experience to your customers.
Join us in the
CELFOCUS Omnichannel journey
Delighting customers with great service
The holistic coverage of all touchpoints and decoupling of frontends and backend allows CSPs to out-execute their competitors and reduce time to market of new products and services. CELFOCUS Omnichannel has proven, time and time again, to be effective and pivotal in the digital transformation journey by:
- Covering all customer touchpoints in different devices and channels, enabling CSPs of all sizes to drive operations with low effort and great simplicity.
- Escalating sales and customer support coverage and, at the same time, controlling what type of information is exposed to competitors, through a partner specific set of process libraries.
- Enabling first time resolution by delivering Telco out-of-the-box processes designed to provide agents with end-to-end control in a single system. A 360º customer view combined with a timeline view helps agents recognize customers and clarify questions quickly.
- Promoting channel agility and reuse by keeping processes independent from channels, allowing changing and implementing business requirements in a single layer and pushing them to the different channels.
- Improving workforce performance by streamlining processes and decision cycles across the different channels but never losing sight of their unique characteristics.
- Embedding analytics delivers a set of KPIs, which provides a comprehensive view of what is happening from a business and system perspective.
Showcasing how CELFOCUS Omnichannel is Reinventing Relationships
Learn more about enabling an incremental roadmap for customer experience transformation
Understand the limitations imposed by a fragmented customer experience
Schedule a Demo
Want to learn more CELFOCUS Omnichannel?
Learn how CELFOCUS Omnichannel can play a critical role in processing quickly and accurately different types of orders.
About CELFOCUS Omnichannel
CELFOCUS Omnichannel is a telco oriented solution, developed to ensure a consistent customer journey, regardless of the touchpoint. It covers sales and customer care scenarios for Assisted channels (shops, call centres, partners, and field engineers) and Non-Assisted channels (eCommerce and self-care), supported by a common and smart platform, for a seamless cross-channel experience.
Why choose CELFOCUS Omnichannel:
CELFOCUS Omnichannel was developed with CSPs´ specific needs, business logic and IT architecture in mind. It delivers on the promise of a unified customer experience by providing the same service level, regardless of the touchpoint. The holistic coverage of all touchpoints and decoupling of frontends and backend allows CSPs to out-execute their competitors and reduce time to market of new products and services.
CELFOCUS Omnichannel - FREE DEMO
Would you like to have a DEMO of CELFOCUS Omnichannel?
Fill out the form and we will contact you!
I hereby authorize Celfocus to use my personal information to e-mail me newsletters and also to occasionally inform me of current Celfocus topics, having realized that these communications may involve the transfer of data outside Celfocus. My personal data will be kept during the period of 2 years from the last contact established with Celfocus.
I have the right to revoke my consent to such use of my personal information at any time. We will process your personal information strictly for the stated purposes and within the bounds of both applicable law. The data controller can be contacted at Av. D. João II, no. 34, Lisbon or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can unsubscribe to our newsletters at any time. For more details, please refer to the text at the end of each newsletter you have subscribed to.