The complexity behind running different customer channels is a challenge CSPs face, struggling to deliver a rich, consistent and unmatched customer experience. Managing a contact centre is different from the requirements of a self-service portal or following through an e-commerce transaction, as all these touchpoints have specific idiosyncrasies.
CELFOCUS Omnichannel is a telco-oriented solution, developed to ensure a consistent customer journey, regardless of the touchpoint. It covers sales and customer care scenarios for Assisted Channels (shops, call centres, partners and field engineers) and Non-Assisted channels (eShop and self-care), supported by a common and smart platform, for a seamless experience.
CELFOCUS Omnichannel aims to improve the customer experience, journeys reuse, while addressing some of CSPs main priorities in terms of delivery model and cloud integration. It is anchored in five main building blocks, namely a Customer Journey Designer, improved CX/UX, Personal Assistance Integration, Analytics and a deployment roadmap, protecting past investments but propelling the customer experience to the next level.
1. Designing Engaging Customer Journeys
CELFOCUS Omnichannel Journey Designer uses a graphical interface to enable co-creation and the development, update and migration of customer journeys, offering:
- A similar experience to the one exposed in the facilitation maps, delivering a rich library of journey templates representing critical business processes that are used as a baseline to quickly build new journeys and integrate existing ones;
- The creation and exporting of interaction maps, supporting multiple views for different user responsibilities (like business analysts and IT architects) promoting the co-creation between several stakeholders;
- A reflection of the business flows and of the journey workflow, using facilitation maps UI metaphor to represent nodes and steps in the journey;
- Possibility to set business rules and add declaring API invocations;
- Changes to the flow with immediate effect upon their approval – i.e. changes in real-time and without downtime;
- A history version, with track changes throughout the journey lifecycle;
- A mapping of the customer journey process with the impacted systems and integration points, ensuring it can be implemented right away.
2. Double down on CX/UX
Celfocus takes on customer experience including all aspects of the interaction with the company, its services, its products and its touchpoints. CELFOCUS Omnichannel’s UI reflects these principles and was subject to a complete overhaul using Celfocus Customer eXperience eXcellence Methodology, a delivery framework, engaging design from the customer’s perspective.
3. Personal Assistants Integration
CELFOCUS Omnichannel integrates with the most common PA solutions, including Alexa, Siri and Google Voice.
4. Chatbots Integration
CELFOCUS Omnichannel offers out-of-the box integration with the most common Chatbots solutions, including Facebook and Google, providing a better unattended experience and creating a unique voice of customer.
5. Driving Customer Knowledge with Analytics
CELFOCUS Omnichannel Predictive Integration uses advanced Machine Learning techniques to create prediction models based on customers’ historical data that identifies the services and systems that will be required to satisfy an ongoing customer need. With this data already in cache, it will give the apparent illusion of increasing systems performance, hence reducing total waiting times and increasing customer satisfaction.
6. Federated channels made easy
All elements of CELFOCUS Omnichannel work coherently and are natively integrated to deliver an omnichannel experience. By leveraging the federated channels notion of CELFOCUS Omnichannel Core, it is possible to keep existing systems (e.g., an ecommerce system just recently introduced), but still participate in the omnichannel experience.
Watch the video here.
Learn more about CELFOCUS Omnichannel here.