What’s new in CELFOCUS Omnichannel?
The latest version of CELFOCUS Omnichannel brings new enhancements aimed at improving the customer experience, journeys reuse, while addressing some of CSPs main priorities in terms of delivery model and cloud integration.
Designing Engaging Customer Journeys
CELFOCUS Omnichannel Journey Designer uses a graphical interface to enable the development, update and migration of customer journeys, offering:
- A similar experience to the one exposed in the facilitation maps, delivering a rich library of journey templates representing critical business processes which are used as a baseline to quickly build new journeys and integrate existing ones;
- The creation and exporting of interaction maps, supporting multiple views for different user responsibilities (like business analysts and IT architects);
- A reflection of the business flows and of the journey workflow, using facilitation maps UI metaphor to represent nodes and steps in the journey;
- Possibility to set business rules and add declaring API invocations;
- Changes to the flow with immediate effect upon their approval - i.e. changes in real-time and without downtime;
- A history version, with track changes throughout the journey lifecycle;
- A mapping of the customer journey process with the impacted systems and integration points, ensuring it can be implemented right away.
Double down on CX/UX
Celfocus takes on the customer experience including all aspects of the interaction with the company, its services, its products and its touchpoints.
CELFOCUS Omnichannel new UI reflects these principles and were subject to a complete overhaul using Celfocus Customer eXperience eXcellence Methodology, a delivery framework, engaging design from the customer’s perspective
Personal Assistants Integration
CELFOCUS Omnichannel integrates with the most common PA solutions, including Alexa, Siri and Google Voice.
Driving Customer Knowledge with Analytics
CELFOCUS Omnichannel Predictive Integration uses advanced Machine Learning techniques to create prediction models based on customers’ historical data that identifies the services and systems that will be required to satisfy an ongoing customer need. With this data already in cache, it will give the apparent illusion of increasing systems performance, hence reducing total waiting times and increasing customer satisfaction.
Federated channels made easy
All elements of CELFOCUS Omnichannel work coherently and are natively integrated to deliver an omnichannel experience. By leveraging the federated channels notion of CELFOCUS Omnichannel Core, it’s possible to keep existing systems (e.g., an ecommerce system just recently introduced), but still participating in the omnichannel experience.
Why choose CELFOCUS Omnichannel Solution?
CELFOCUS Omnichannel was developed with CSPs´ specific needs, business logic and IT architecture in mind. Provides the same service level, regardless of the touchpoint and has proven time and time again, to be effective and pivotal in the digital transformation journey.