Organisations and industries across the globe are being challenged, at their core, by new customer expectations and business dynamics.
Digital Integration Platform
Digital is at the forefront of this revolution by disrupting traditional business models, reinventing competition and thus forcing a complete overhaul on strategies and go-to-market approaches.
Becoming digital entails a different stance on business and the combination of a diverse IT landscape, leveraged data as a critical asset and focus on customer needs. Integration will continue to be critical in bringing together these new technologies and existing systems.
Integration will continue to play an important role in CSPs’ IT architecture, ensuring agility and flexibility to smoothly introduce new systems and answer today’s critical questions:
Celfocus’ conviction is that integration past is still in place but needs to adapt, addressing the challenges CSPs face today but, most importantly, building a baseline to prepare for the future, anchored in 4 main pillars:
Introducing Celfocus Digital Integration Platform
Celfocus Digital Integration Platform is a modular integration architecture that addresses multiple CSP needs, including:
- Unified Service Catalogue
- Management and Metering
- OOTB cross-cutting ESB capabilities
- Microservice framework
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Cloud-native solution
- CSM/OpenAPIEnforcement of development patterns and procedures
Celfocus Digital Integration platform is a modular but cohering solution comprised of the following modules:
- Microservices: This cluster provides the base set of tools for development, container management and service governance, enabling the adoption of a microservice architecture.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB): This SOA layer avails standardized messages and entities to interact with BSS and OSS systems, based on TMForum’s standard information model and domain definition.
- API Management: The API layer acts as a single service catalogue for all channels.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery: considering all building blocks of Celfocus Digital Integration Platform multi- layered architecture, several technologies are used to deliver services and capabilities on a given CSP context.
GOING DIP: How to adapt Celfocus Digital Integration Platform
Integration has been part of CSPs’ core IT architecture since always, regardless of the geography, type or maturity level. It isn’t something new. However, the digital ecosystem brings new challenges that need to be tackled.
Celfocus Digital Integration Platform architecture modularity aggregates different concepts and needs, presenting a full solution to an operator’s integration requirements. It can be deployed in two complementary ways:
All these scenarios are supported and avoid CSPs from embarking on a big bang project without compromising the end game. But more than that, the partial adoption of Celfocus Digital Integration Platform mitigates risk by integrating the missing modules on a cohesive, already existing, integration layer.
By adopting Celfocus Digital Integration Platform, CSPs can expect to reap the following benefits:
- Integrated View
- New business enablement
- Security Enhancement
- Cloud enablement
- Reduce CAPEX/OPEX and increase ROI