This is a unique moment to develop a career (based in Lisbon and Oporto) around emerging technologies such as Cloud computing, Big data, Digital Transformation or Internet of Things - at a time when software and equipment are increasingly connected and dependent of telecommunications.
At Celfocus we are committed to making your career a success, both in your current role and in what will make a great difference in shaping your future. We know that our success depends on the success of every person who works with us.
I hereby expressly and unequivocally consent to the processing of my personal data for recruitment and selection purposes by Celfocus Data Controller. Celfocus may collect the following types of personal information (where permitted by law):
- Employment history and educational qualifications;
- Language proficiency and other skills related to the job;
- Social Security number, Civil ID number or other ID number issued by the government;
- Date of birth and gender;
- Banking information;
- Telephone number;
- Citizenship and work permit status;
- Criminal and other records;
- Tax and Benefits information;
- Information provided by references;
- Information contained in your curriculum vitae (CV);
- Information provided regarding your career interests and other information regarding your qualifications for the job.
Furthermore, we can collect information that you want to provide to us regarding other persons and also emergency contacts information.
We collect the personal data identified above in order to:
- Provide you with employment opportunities;
- Provide Human Resources (HRs) services;
- To enable our HRs to initiate the admission procedure (if any);
- To evaluate your suitability as a candidate and your qualifications for the job;
- To analyse the data when considering the suitability of the candidate regarding the job opportunity;
- To evaluate individual performance and skills, including the scoring of skills related to the job, to identify qualification development needs, to use information related to the job suitability of individuals and analysis of pipeline data (trends in hiring practices).
Celfocus may use information in other ways of which it will give specific prior notice.
The data processing may be carried out by a service provider of good standing, engaged by Celfocus. The said service provider will process the data solely for the purposes stipulated by Celfocus, and in accordance with the instructions given by Celfocus and will comply strictly with the legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data, information security and other applicable legal provisions. We may also share your personal information with clients, who may have job opportunities available, or who are interested in placing our applicants. We can also share your personal data with other companies in the Novabase Group, for the purposes indicated above.
The data processing by Celfocus will take place within the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA) and in third countries, which fully guarantee the level of protection of natural persons ensured by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
My personal data will be kept for 5 years, or for such time as is necessary for Celfocus to comply with its legal obligations.
I am aware that I am entitled, as a data subject, to exercise my right to access, correct or delete my data, as well as to limit the same and to the portability thereof, subject to limits provided in the applicable legislation, by making a request in writing sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am also entitled to revoke this consent via the following channels: by email to the following email address email@example.com. I am aware that I am also entitled to complain to the supervisory authority.
The data controller can be contacted at Av. D. João II, no. 34, Lisbon or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) via email@example.com.